You must be aware of various hosting companies for instance iPage, Hostgator, Bluehost etc. It is possible that individual may get confused by having so much options around you. Therefore, in order to make this task easy and quick for you, we tried to compared various companies. This article will focus on comparison in between two big names of hosting industry – iPage and Hostgator.
It is a view that better facilities are offered by iPage as compared to Hostgator. While we want to verify this fact. Following is the comparison which is based on certain criteria. Dig into the information and know it in better way.
Here are some distinguishing characteristics of the Hostgator and iPage –
- Performance Report– Millions of dollars are invested by HostGator every year in order to improve its performance and make the domains better. Hostgator 1 Cent Coupon is an example of how Hostgator is trying to improve its hosting. Hostgator.in is also launched for new markets including India. Intel Xeon Quad Core Processor is used by both Hostgator and iPage in order to maintain the records of data.
- Uptime report – When it comes to uptime, Hostgator provides 99.99% on the other hand iPage provide pretty low uptime.
- Speed test– While comparing the companies, speed is one significant element to be considered as if the speed is high, your viewers are likely to increase. HostGator page is loaded in one second while 1.90 seconds are taken by iPage. Hence, speed of iPage is also double the speed of Hostgator. Even if you are using Hostgator 1 Cent Hosting the speed is pretty good.
- Response time– Along with better analysis, 0.24 seconds are taken by Hostgator while 0.48 seconds are taken by iPage. Your website is loaded in a time span of less than 1 second.
- Plans and Prices– Previously it was a view that Hostgator is a large website for elite class whereas iPage is an industry at small scale. Well the view was not right. The price charged by Hostgator is equal to $10.36 for a month on its business plans while other sites give you at a cost of $3.49 per month. On the other hand, iPage is expensive as compared to Hostgator. 45 days moneyback guarantee is offered by Hostgator while 30 days moneyback guarantee is provided by iPage. Offers like Hostgator 1 Cent Coupon make Hostgator cheaper than iPage.
- Customer Support– The customer support provided by iPage is friendly but can take 10-15 minutes for initial response. Such a customer support is considered as slow when compared with Hostgator as it takes less than a minute. Toll-free number is offered for US citizens along with live chat. You will not have to wait for a minute even to get answer of your query. Even if you are using Hostgator 1 Cent Coupon, similar quick and active customer support is provided to you.
- Freebies – You can enjoy a number of incentives on purchasing iPage like,
Free site lock protection at $100,
Free Installation of wordpress,
Free registration of domains for one year and
Marketing suite at $300
- The extras that you can enjoy on purchasing site of Hostgator are-
Google Adwords $100,
Free Installation of wordpress,
Zen cart and Cube Cart and
Toll free number.
- Control Panel- cPanel is used by Hostgator while vDeck is used by iPage. cPanel is a user-friendly and easy for beginners to use while vDeck is not a popular control panel and offers less functions.
The security that Hostgator provide from hackers and viruses make it secure for the users. The incentives offered by Hostgator like Hostgator 1 Cent Coupon is also a significant feature.